Tuesday 17 May 2011

ooooooooo Dolphins

Hi All,

Finally got to see some dolphins. About 300+ !

Below are some photos I took while on the boat trip. It was a nice trip, stopping for a bit of swimming and they also put a couple of rods out the back of the boat and we caught some tuna to take home :-)

There is also a large tall ship in the bay which we had to go past, so I have some great photos of it too.....

Leaving on Thursday on the boat to Ascension so I will post some more photos and updates when I arrive and have internet access. I have hired a car for a few days on Ascension so will explore a bit :-)

Giles











I will write something here very soon :-)

2 comments:

Please add your name to the Comment so I know who made it. This is because you no longer have to log in to the blog to read and comment therefore I dont know who made the comment.