Thursday 24 March 2011

Presentation

Had a lovely day today. It was my final day at Solomans after 10 days of crystal reports training, helping write new reports and amend existing reports.

Today was spent workshopping on asset manager and helping write a final report.

It's lovely to be able to visibly see that your efforts are not wasted and actually help move a company forward and save people lots of time and duplicated work. It's very rewarding.

The work culminated in presenting the course attendees with their certificates for successfully completing the course.


What caught me off-guard was being presented with a thankyou gift for my efforts, a lovely glass st helenian beer mug and some other bits which are nice and a great momento of my trip and time spent at Solomans.

Thank you all :-) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your name to the Comment so I know who made it. This is because you no longer have to log in to the blog to read and comment therefore I dont know who made the comment.